miércoles, enero 15, 2014

La balada de los Navy Seal

Según sale en el film "Lone Survivor":
(Como se dice alguna guarrada cuartelera, no lo pienso traducir):

BALLAD of The US Navy SEAL Teams

I’m a lover, a figther
An American UDT SEAL diver.
That’s a rootin tootin shootin paratroopin
SCUBA diving demolition double cap crippin’
Frogman
Last of the bare-knuckle fighters
No muff too tough, I dive for five
Tuck, suck, fuck, nibble and chew
I dine and interwine, masturbate,
ejaculate and copulate.
I Drive Navy trucks, that’s 2by’s, 4by’s, 6by’s
and those big mother fuckers that go Shhh Shhh
and bend in the middle.
Been around the world twice
and talked to everyone once. Seen two
white whales fuck and
been to two
pigmy picnics.
Met a man from Nantucket with a marble head and wooden cock
and ladies, if you don’t like my face you can sit on it!
KEY
Cap crimpers-tool used to prepare demolition charges.  Mainly to secure blasting caps to detonation cord.
2by’s, 4by’s-big ass trucks.
Muff-I hope I don’t have to explain this one.
Frogman-term used to describe Navy SEALs and UDT

No hay comentarios: